Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Geek Question: Time Travel

So I posted another Random Geek Question on Facebook and Twitter... I asked, If you could time travel, would you go to the past, future or an alternate dimension? I got a few responses, one was "Past just to visit favorite parts of my childhood." Another friend said "Mesozoic Era... Gotta see me some live dinosaurs." I got several "Future, for various reasons" and I got one person who chose alternate dimension with the response "alternative time line. Probably at age 10 to see how an accident I had would have been if worse."

Some good answers and I thank the handful of friends who responded. It's funny with these questions I can get 30 to 40 responses and sometimes I only get 4 or 5. Not sure what makes a question more popular then others.. I guess it could be when I post it and when folks see it online. Oh well I think they are fun and I'll continue to post more Random Geek Questions.

If you would like to answer this one please leave your response in the comments below... Thanks.