Sunday, September 8, 2013

Clash for a Cure: Kell Bailoch...

Well I have had Kell done for a little while. I have already sent it to Clash for a Cure to be given away. When I first started doing this fig I decided I wanted to try a water fall that split. So I clipped him from his metal bits on his feet and just left a little to use on the base. I used slate for the rocks and filled in the gaps. When I painted to rocks I asked some painting pals what I should do. That is where the purple hew for the rocks came from. Turned out better than I thought considering I had never done that color combo before. When I did the waterfall I made the mistake of using old two part epoxy. Made it very difficult to work with but it was too late in the process and I could not remove it so I just went with it. Overall it turned out pretty good. Hope you enjoy and I hope the person who ends up owning it appreciates it.
Cheers,
John...

More Pictures... Just click and expand...