Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Painting & New Batman Series

Not much happened today other then I finally finished painting the trim on my house and garage... woohoo.  Now I just have to paint he body of the house without screwing up the trim. I think I'm going to rent a paint sprayer to help with that. It's gonna take a lot of taping up trim and windows but I think in the long run it will be fast. I hope to start tomorrow but supposedly we have some wind advisory for the new few days.. so it might be to windy to do anything. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Got to watch one of my most anticipaed new TV series tonight.. Marvel's Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D.  You can read my thoughts on this new series and others in my next blog post.

I also heard that Fox picked up a new straight to series series called Gotham, which is going to focus on Commissioner Gordon. It's unusual for a series to get picked up without a pilot first. The network must really like the script and concept. Fox doesn't have the best track record when it comes to genre type shows. But maybe this will be different. We don't know who will be playing Gordon, I'm sure it won't be Gary Oldman who played a great Gordon in the recent Bale Batman movies. I'm not a huge Batman fan but I am looking forward to this series. If done right it could be pretty amazing.