Monday, January 31, 2011

January

Well, I don't know about you but I can't believe that January is over.


Seriously, where did the first 31 days of 2011 go?!


Just a quick overview of the year so far:


So all in all, I'd say I've had a good start to the year!


Good nights out with good friends, some good pictures, good movies, good laughs, good tunes, you know, everything has been, for the most part, pretty damn good!


Does that mean that it was all good? 


No.


Last Tuesday morning (and Tuesday in general) was a hard day for me, felt very socially awkward, very emo and was wallowing in my own self hate and self-pity.


I can't even remember why... I think it was a jokey remark that I took to heart because I believe that it's true. I know that the person making the remark didn't mean it. This is why you have to be careful with what you say people. 


Just because you didn't mean it and the person you made the comment about knows that, don't assume that they didn't take it to heart. Anorexics believe that their fat, so If you make a joke about them being fat, it only adds to their disorder.

Just saying :)



All better now! Until next time at least.


This February is quite important to me in all honesty. Maybe, If I really trust you, I'll tell you why. Maybe not. I don't know. I'm a coward.


However, enough about all that!! Let's remember the good times!


Heather's party.
Domino's at Jennifer with her and Michelle.
Going to the cinema with Abie and Lewis.
Grease Photography.
Frankie and Benny's with Heather and Chloe.
Michelle's fitness DVD.
Rachel's random outbursts in Art
Watching Black Swan.
The fact that Helen is engaged. *mind explodes*
Realising that I can eat BBQ pizza from Pizza Hut without being sick.
Ms Shaw vs Megan


One more bad time dude:


One of my bestest buddies leaving school. That hurt. Can't believe she's gone!


I want her just to move in with me, I can't cope with not seeing her for long periods of time! *Cries*


OH! And here's my aims for January:

Go bowling

Watch Black Swan
Draw five things
Bake Something
Pass Psychology NAB
Clean
Phone Michelle


Haven't got results from Psychology NAB. But I sat it!


Drawing five things failed majourly. Didn't draw anything.


Aaaaah well!


Needing some aims for February. If you can suggest some, I'd really appreciate it!


Thank you!


Have a good February everyone!


Lauren xxx