Monday, January 31, 2011

I AM THE COOKIE MONSTER!

Oooooh deary me.


Before I get into what happened, let me tell you my new favourite phrase.
"Over the shoulder folder holder".
A.K.A. a man bag.


I love Ashleigh ^_^


Main convo of the day was prom. Prom, prom, prom, prom, prom.


I don't think I can be bothered with it.


Linzie really wants to go so she says if there's no prom, she's going to hold her own one, in her bedroom.


Good luck with that!


DOUBLE ENGLISH

Mrs Fulton wasn't in the best moods today... So it kind of sucked.



Had to do a Close Reading paper too, damn I hate Close Reading. 

Talked to Lee though, think that me, her and Kelly are going into see "Black Swan" and have a Jimmy Cheungs.



HAPPY DANCE!

I love how Lee was incredibly popular throughout English, so popular in fact, she had to take her battery out of her phone cause it was vibrating more than a....

It was vibrating a lot.

Favourite text she received?
KELLY: Tee-hee!
Bless. 


DOUBLE HUMAN BIOLOGY


Dr Robertson was being a sweetie pie again.
DR ROBERTSON: So if I was going to have a fight with Jason, my blood would start pumping and I would wet myself.
ABIE: ... Did he just say...
LINZIE: Yeah.
Abie was slagging off Linzie for her bedroom prom.


She told her that she'd end up wearing a duvet and eating Heinz tomato soup.


Linzie and Abie were crying with laughter... no seriously, CRYING.


Stayed for the first part of lunch, not too much happened. Just more talk of prom really.


Went home after that.


Watched the end of "Terminator 2".


Much better film than "Terminator". Thought the characterisation and plot were much more engaging.


Was going to watch "The Godfather 2".... but realised that it's 3 hours 20 minutes long!! Screw that!


Headed to the shops to get ingredients for baking cookies after that... failed miserably. Just bought eggs and chocolate chips... forgot sugar, vanilla essence, baking soda, baking powder and light brown sugar.


So had a stroll to my Grandma's house... so creepy now. A house that was once so full of life, now stripped of every living creature. Other than that? EVERYTHING is in it's place.... *shudders*

Realised that not even my Grandma's house had the ingredients I needed. So I went back to the shops... realised that they had packet cookies.



Bought that instead.


I laugh in the face of this sign. Hah.






Turned out well though!

Have a happy week!

Hope the first month of 2011 went well for you all!!

Lauren xxx