Sunday, January 16, 2011

HEATWAVE!

Wow. It's toasty today... 

Does anyone have the temperature for Aberdeen?



WOAH!! It's 11 degrees!?! As said, Heatwave!


No wonder I'm boiling.


So yeah, this a momentous day for me, January 16th marks the first day in 2011 that I've needed to open the window because it's too hot. Joy!


Rightio, back to business.


I woke up "early" today, 12.30, which, for me on a Sunday afternoon, is nothing short of a miracle. And you know why I woke up then?


The sun.


Yes fellow Scots, remember the Sun?
No? Neither could I, that's why I googled it.


Yes. The sun was shining. Brightly. Warmly. This morning. Oh. My. GOD!


Tweet from earlier on this afternoon: 
"HOLY CRAP!! What is this bright source of light!?! The sun you say? I live in Scotland, you must be mistaken"
I'm pretty psyched about this. Don't ruin it for me ;)


Other than that, not much has been accomplished today.


Took a few pictures, here's a few of them, nothing exciting!







That's it really!

Going to have my bath tonight though, and probablly study a little for my Psychology NAB.

Ahh well. Hope you's all had a lovely weekend  and hope you have a great week!

Lauren xxx