Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sly photography.

What's the difference between sly photography and candid photography?


The amount of letters used.




Ahh thank you.


Was a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL day in Aberdeen. You know what that means?


Photo shoot!


So, was picked up by Ross and me, him and Kristina went on a little shoot at the beach.


Good times. Not good photos though... In all honesty.














Meh. I've had better.

Exposure was being well dodgy too.

It was because it was so damn bright! God! I was at 1/4000th of a second at one point!

Seriously, someone tell my camera that we're in Aberdeen, not the surface of the sun!

Ahh well...

Reading MacBeth right now... this play... SHAKESPEARE.

I'm not a fan, let's put it that way.

Although I do like a good paradox with a balanced sentence structure.
"Fair is foul, and foul is fair"
Back to school tomorrow, after two weeks of 4am bedtimes and exams...


Eeek. English and Biology results tomorrow? Looks possible.


Art and Maths the day after? Looks very likely.


HELP ME.


Lauren xxx