Friday, February 25, 2011

Don't you just hate it when your waiter is high?

*groans* Just found out why gluttony is a sin.


It just feels as though I've been punched square in the stomach and heart.


Never again.


Today was pretty good! Finally had my long lie that I have been craving all week (honestly, going to bed at 2 or 3am in the morning when you have to get up at 6 is the stupidest thing you'll ever do. Unless you decide to become a nudist.)


HOWEVER...

The "long lie" turned into hibernation, and I woke up to the sounds of screaming children as it was 15.05...



Oops.


And it meant that I missed the glorious day of sunshine!


Boo.


Went out for a meal with Abie and Lewis at night though, I love those two!


Frankie And Bennie's for a late lunch... Waited 45 minutes for a seat! When we were waiting, we met this disabled woman, who started to rant to us all like we were her buds.
Woman:  They don't serve for disabled customers!
ABIE: I know...
WOMAN: Been waiting for ages!
ABIE: Yeah! You would have thought that they could have broken that table into parts...
WOMAN: Yes! And look at all this money! Just lying here... We'll split it! *reaches out to grab tenner*
Genuinely... she was going to steal that money!! 


Sat ourselves down, ordered our drinks, waited a reaaaaaally long time for our drinks...


Abie was away to have the waiter pinned down to the table and threaten him if he was a minute later!

Lucky for him, our drinks came.


Ordered Garlic Pizza bread to share, me and Lewis had Crispy chicken strips, Abie has stuffed potato wedges, Lewis had Salt and Pepper scampi, Abie had a chicken triple decker sandwich, and I had a Margherita pizza.


So, you can see why we were all pretty stuffed.


Our waiter... phewww... He was high.


He was really fidgety and was giving us thumbs up, thumbs down, thumbs thrown across the room... You name things that he could do with his thumbs, he did them.


Had some good banter though, Lewis commented several times that he liked the Frankie and Benny's soundtrack, guess what you're getting for your Birthday Lewis?


Oooft... There was a girl with a REALLY short dress on outside, around 16/17, surrounded by a bunch of chavs.


And they were sexually abusing her, I swear to god.

She was tipsy... Okay, I lie, she was full on drunk.



And they were putting their hands up her skirt, feeling her up, pulling up her dress....


Lewis was giving us a running commentary of this... Abie was almost running across the road and punching them in the nuts. Ahhh dear. 


And this bloke standing beside us at the bus stop got offended when Abie started singing along to his song choice, Ke$ha "We R who we R"...


*shudders* Text lingo in a song title? Only Pink is allowed to get away with that for "U + Ur Hand"!!


Had a really good night, so thanks to them for keeping me smiling.


Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Lauren xxx


P.S. Follow my friend Emma, who has just got a blogger account!


P.P.S I just read her first blog, and it's beautifully written. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and I wish I was in more of her classes/met her earlier in life because she's just amazing ^_^


P.P.P.S How many P.S's is an acceptable amount before it get's out of hand?


P.P.P.P.S I think it's five.