Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Achieved... Achieved achieved achieved Achieved?

Writer's block.


Don't you just hate it?!


Worst place to get it, ever?


In an exam. An English exam.


Guess what happened to me today?


I'm going to go ahead and assume you're intelligent enough to figure that out.


The exam itself, well, I'm still attempting to figure out what I thought about it.


Part of me thinks that I've done really well.
The other part of me thinks that I've bombed it.


And it's that conflict of assumptions that confuses me so much, so often.


Someone's phone went off in the middle of the exam.


Hilarious to see one hundred teenagers, looking up in unison in the middle of the exam to examine who was the "culprit". 


It was Laura's phone.


D'aaaaw bless.


I love how she didn't answer it to begin with, and how Johnny began dancing along to it.


Haha, I love 5th and 6th years.


Majorly hurt my pinkie today, wrote way too much.

You know, when you have writers block, but you are under timed conditions, and you repeat the same word over and over again? Yeah. That happened to me today, and that word was achieved. 



So... god knows what Mrs Fulton will make of those essays!


Ah well... At least it's only the prelim!


Calum gave me a lift home today as a thanks for putting notes for English onto facebook, what a hero ^_^


Best news of the day had to be that We are the in crowd are going on tour... In the UK!


Okay, so their not headlining, but still!


Sorry haven't got more interesting things to blog about.


Shall attempt to do something soon!


Lauren xxx