Monday, February 28, 2011

Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D



I finally broke down and bought a 3D Blu-ray movie just to see how well my TV could actually handle 3D, apparently I chose the wrong movie, the Resident Evil films have never been great movies but while it looked great in High Definition I thought this movie was a little weaker than the previous films in the series when it comes to plot and I was pretty disappointed by the 3D work in this movie, I don't know, I was just expecting it to be better, a couple of sequences looked nice but most of it seemed pretty half-assed.

Of course now that I've spend money on a 3D movie Panasonic finally deliver my 3D copy of Avatar but I just can't be bothered sitting there for three hours with silly glasses on to watch a movie I only thought was decent the first time around, maybe I'll watch a few action scenes sometime just to check out the 3D.