Tuesday, February 1, 2011



I while back I picked up Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes on sale and today I was in the mood to watch something animated so I thought I'd give this series a try.


As far as stories go Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes is a little on the simplistic side for my tastes, the show is far from horrible and I know it's target audience is children but even keeping that in mind I've gotten to the end of some episodes unsure of what happened, there was fighting and superpowers but some stories were very light on actual story content, some of the character designs featured in this series are horrible, especially their version of Doctor Doom but the visuals are usually pretty decent.

So far Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes has been mildly disappointing but I'll probably watch an episode here and there until I've seen them all and if the first DVD is any indication I can see why it was so cheap.