Saturday, March 26, 2011

LOST: One voice.

If found. please return to me.


(NOTE: This blog is written on Saturday, for Thursday. Apologies for not being a good blogger this week)


Woke up on Thursday morning and the first thing that hit me was:
"Oh shiz. I feel terrible."
Ever experienced that?

It's like every fiber of your being is vomiting simultaneously.  


And it feels terrible.


So for the whole day, my mind imitated a sick vampire: Bleh.


Oh, and I couldn't speak. At all. I felt like Christian Bale in Batman.


Because of his deep voice...
No?

STUDY

A desperate attempt to finish off my Psychology log book.

A desperate attempt that failed....

MATHS

Did work... for the whole period.

The bland day continues.

DOUBLE PSYCHOLOGY

I passed my prelim! Woo!

5 marks from an A. One mark from a NAB pass... so close.

Everyone was telling me to go home. I sounded really bad at this point.

So I got Sara to sign me out.

No Free period. No Art. Just sleep.

I slept for 12 hours straight.

No Dinner or anything.

Thursday was a bad day.

Lauren xxx