Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Assassin's Creed 2



I've FINALLY finished Assassin's Creed 2 on X-Box 360 and I have to say that overall I really enjoyed the game but despite that I have no intention of buying the next game in the series or if I do it will be a second hand copy so the Ubisoft and Microsoft don't get a single cent out of me as I really don't like being ripped off.

I was reading about the game online and apparently there were two sections of the game that couldn't be completed in time for the scheduled release date so they were removed and made available to download later as long as you were prepared to pay for them, this was content that was supposed to be in the game but now that the player has paid for their copy they want you to pay even more for content that you were supposed to have anyway.

What should have happened is that the missing sections of the game should have been completed and been free to download for everyone who purchased the game, this is exactly the sort of crap I've come to expect from Microsoft and it seems Ubisoft are also more interested in money than looking after their paying customers - very disappointing.

Assassin's Creed 2 was a fun game but the shoddy treatment  of the franchise's customer's  means that I will be going out of my way to not financially support it.