Saturday, August 31, 2013

Korean Cheese Ramen?! Are you serious?!

Curiosity strikes! I found these Korean Cheese Ramen in one of my local Asian stores (I think it was in Ming Sing 明星) , and I actually wanted to try it out!
Korean Cheese Ramen
You cook the noodles in a pot or microwave with the soup base and dried vegetables and ham pieces. 
Red packet is the dried veg and ham; Silver packet is the soup base; Yellow packet is the cheese powder

Then you add the dried cheese powder in afterwards. 
Add the cheese powder in
Mix and voila!
Cheese Ramen ^_^
I was a bit hesitant at first before eating these because I haven't tasted these before, but I had a go and ate the whole thing! The noodles tasted a bit bland. But the soup... the soup... it's cheesy and spicy at the same time, creamy and absolutely addictive. (^_^)b It's like having overcooked spaghetti and cheese sauce with a bit of pepper added in... 

I'm amazed the Koreans invented this!! Heheh.

I think I'm going to buy a few more of these... I can't remember the price, but I'm sure it was under £1. I don't all Asian stores have them, but have a look and find them!! ^_^