Friday, August 9, 2013

"Get Fit" 1 Week Later

So it's been a full week since my "doctor's" appointment and I was warned that I am on the verge of Diabetes. From that day on I swore I would start working out again, start eating healthier and "get fit". Well here's my one week report.

I have worked out everyday (all 7 days). I do 20 to 30 minutes on the elliptical once and even twice a day. I have cut down on snacking alot and I have only eaten "fast food" once during that seven days. I still struggle with the eating but I know it's not going to change over night. I'm very happy with my working out and I think I'll start integrating weight training along with the elliptical.

I weight 210 at the doctors office and today I weight 204.. I lost 6 pounds in seven days... not bad.

I know this isn't a short term thing. I have to continue this for the rest of my life if I want to continue to lose weight and maintain a health lifestyle. Thanks to all who sent me words of encouragement this past week, it meant alot to me.