Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yummy Bitsa Wispa

What a great name for these "new" chocolates from Cadbury's. I have been following the news on Bitsa Wispa for months, and today in my local supermarket, they finally arrived! I quickly grabbed two packets which are a £1 each. I guess that's just a trial price before people start getting into them.
Woohoo!
As soon as I got home, I just had to try them out! As the name says these mini chocolates are bits of wispa. Yummy, yummy, yummy.
So many Bitsa Wispa

I had to bite into this one and eat the other half to get this picture ^_^



There's even a resealable sticker at the back in case you want to eat them a bit later...



A big massive thumbs up for Cadbury's - you did a good job in bringing back Wispa, even though these ones are really for sharing. (^_^)b...

...Unfortunately these Bitsa Wispa will not be for sharing :P Sorry friends and readers...