Wednesday, May 30, 2012

101 in 1001 project

Hey there!

Some of you observant little monkeys may have realised that I have a new page on this blog. 

Those who haven't noticed, well... I do. And here it is: clicky clicky

Basically, I have to pick 101 things that I would like to do or achieve and do as many as I can by Thursday 26th February 2015 (which would be 1,001 days from now).

The list can be as crazy: 
Tape my thumb to my palm and my tape the other fingers in twos to run around like a T-rex for a day
Honest to God, that is a genuine goal

Or as ambitious as you like:
Be part of a film
As long as it involves some work or effort on your part, and as long as they are realistic goals. No point saying that you want to go to the moon if you get motion sickness and don't like heights. 

I'm a little short of the 101 goals that I need, so if you'd like suggesting some, I'd be more than happy to listen to you! Also, if you plan on making your own one, please, let me know! I'd love to hear your goals!

And if you do plan on making one, I recommend using this website. It keeps track of all of your goals, ones that you've completed, ones that you've yet to complete and ones that are a work in progress. It's the website that started it all, so it's worth a look.

I'll update you on any goals that I manage to complete, and provide a link to the posts on the 101 in 1001 page, probably on the specific goal the post relates to itself.

Wish me luck!

Lauren xxx