Monday, May 14, 2012

Kawaii Artbox ^^ - London Store

Yep. I love Artbox too... It's one of my favourite cutesy stores in London. There are in fact 2 stores at the moment - Covent Garden and Selfridges, but I'm sure there used to be one based in Camden Town Market and another at Top Shop in Oxford Street. I guess they decided specific locations were a priority to them.

From their website, Artbox is Korean. They sell all types of cute things from simple stationary to socks to big cuddly toys. And they sell a lot of Japanese character stuff like Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma :D


The nearest one to me is the one based in Covent Garden and I love it so much.

Outside the small mall Thomas Neal's where Artbox is based 

Outside Artbox ^^



Inside the store is fairly big but compact with many items. There's not much walking space between the tables and outer shelves, so you'll have to wait for the other person to move. Or you'll have to be stick thin or a child to passby :P
Inside Artbox at one end

Inside Artbox on the other side ^^ - so many cute things! 
I went here to get a birthday present for a friend. Here are my purchases.
Domokun Plush Teddy - Bear Kigurumi ^^ - So Kawaii!!!! 

My friend's birthday card 

Socks that I bought for myself  ^^
I haven't done the paper bags any justice here because it was raining that day when I went. Sometimes they use plastic bags but I guess it depends on what you buy...
Blue one side; Pink on the other
And I got a free postcard with a British flag.
Get ready for the Olympics 2012!
If you find that you have no time to go to the shop, you can also order online, which I have done before. It's very useful just before Christmas and other holidays.

Website: www.artbox.co.uk


Address:

London WC2H
Thomas Neal's Centre
Tel: 020 7240 0097

View Larger Map