Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rockness: confirmed acts and dream line-up

Happy to announce that this year's Rockness will mark my first ever festival.

It seems to odd to think that I've never been to one before, considering how much I love live music. 

But I digress.

Today marks the first announcement in terms of Rockness 2013's lineup.

Confirmed acts:
  • Example
  • Basement Jaxx 
  • Madness
  • Ben Howard
  • Bombay Bicycle Club
  • The Vaccines
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Newton Faulkner
  • The Maccabees
  • Jessie Ware
  • Camera Obscura
Obviously, this is only the first of several announcements. So I thought I'd put my thinking headphones and come up with a list of bands and artists who I'd loved to see playing at the festival.

I've tried to be as realistic with my list, even though I've added a few less likely ones too:
  • Biffy Clyro
  • Bastille
  • Young Guns
  • Deaf Havana
  • Emeli Sande
  • Twin Atlantic
  • Fatherson
  • Make Sparks
  • Kassidy
  • Tom Odell
  • Dog is Dead
  • Kodaline
  • Alt-J
  • Two Door Cinema Club
  • Calvin Harris
  • MMX
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Mallory Knox
  • AWOLNATION
  • Rudimental
  • Nina Nesbitt 
Rockness also released this statement:
"We've got many more bands and DJ's still to announce, plus another very special headliner, so stay tuned"
Who do you think the very special headliner is?

Lauren xxx