Saturday, January 12, 2013

Japanese Kit Kat - Blueberry Cheesecake Flavour

I know I said I will write something different other than chocolate but OooOooo, Japan Centre are back with their Japanese Kit Kats! Yay! I didn't realise they were selling them again since November 2012, and I was going to update my previous post but thought I will write a new one ^_^.

They are currently selling a limited edition Kit Kat Blueberry Flavour in  replacement of the Almond flavour I think. Wow. So I got three and I'm saving one for Miss Pinky and one for Mr Bear. The price has gone up and the postage and packaging is still expensive!!

So here's my three mini, mini Kit Kats...
Blueberry Cheesecake Kit Kat - Limited edition!!

^_^ Yummy!!
Once I opened it, I could smell the blueberry flavouring straight away.
White chocolate with blueberry cheesecake flavour
Tasted of blueberry, and had a long lasting taste. It's also 68 calories! I don't count calories, so I don't know if that's good or bad.
They are so small!
Anyway, here's the updated information on where to buy and how much it is etc...

Where to order: www.japancentre.com
Individual prices: £1.30
Boxed prices: £14.95
Flavours available: Kyoto Matcha Green Tea, Shizuoka Wasabi Horseradish, Yokohama Strawberry Cheesecake, Jyo-Koushinetsu Blueberry Cheesecake

Check out my previous post: