Saturday, December 1, 2012

IKRPG... Sort of

Well I am making a fig for the IKRPG but I will not be playing. Not comment from either of you Grim or Scotty!! I mean it!!! I did want to jump in and give it a try anyway. This will give me a chance to practice my skills at sculpting that are less than par. I plan on throwing some blades on her but just not sure what kind and how big. I need to really be in the mood to create them. I did get some ideas for her that I hope I can pull off. They look good in my head but executing them is another thing. I would also like to give her a pistol but I would like one that has a look of Clint Eastwoods in the movie Outlaw Jose Wells. Have a holster with a barrel sticking out of it. I am not that good to pull off something like that though. Anyway... enough blabbing. Here is a picture of where I am at.


If you would like to see more....




If you have any question or comments feel free. 
Cheers,
John....