Monday, December 17, 2012

German Market - London Southbank

Are you still looking for that Christmas present for someone special? Or are you looking for someplace to go just before Christmas?

Well, here's your last chance as there's only a few more days until this German Market closes on December 24th at 10 pm. 

I went there on the weekend with a friend, who I'm going to call Miss Rock (because she's into rock music - didn't know that until she told me) who I only see once a year! I told her on that day I started blogging, and she thinks I'm going to start vlogging... Um no way! Writing my opinion is far better than talking about it in front of a camera (well to me anyway!). :P

So the following are pictures from start to finish of the German Market, plus some of the entertainers along Southbank. :D
At the start!

Loads of people at the market


Wooden tools and toys

Loads of soap

Metal ornaments

Anyone want to eat ostrich meat?

The Gingerbread House!

Lots of cute hats!

Knitted toys and knitwear

I love elephants!!

Go and drink mulled wine ^^

Cute Toy Soldier!

German food stand

Get your hot roasted chestnuts!

Oooo Crepes ^^

A children's Merry-Go-'Round

Some dancing entertainers

Another entertainer!

Hurry, hurry, hurry!!! Get there before it ends!!