Sunday, November 18, 2012

There's plenty more fish where that came from

Dean's wonderful new line. He took "There's plenty more fish in the sea" and "There's plenty more where that came from" and came up with that wonderful new saying.

Yes, our college class is abusing the hell out of it.

Speaking college... another day, another video.



Badman and Rubin this time, interrogating the horrible Ratwoman and The Fiddler.

God, I love those guys.

I've been watching a lot of 1960's Batman recently. I love it because it's like a  spoof... but it's actually the real deal, and my tiny brain can't handle that.


I mean... seriously?! Robin, who actually
gets that answer?

Also, this may just have become one of my favourite movie scenes ever:

"HOLY SARDINES"
If you think that's a sardine Robin, you REALLY
need to go to specsavers.
Or make the holes in your mask bigger.

Been a busy week. College have increased the hours we're in dramatically, so now our week looks like this:

Monday: 9am to 4.15pm
Tuesday: 9am to 5pm
Wednesday: Day off
Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 11pm to 1pm

Although, in all honesty, I don't mind. My course is so amazing, the only reason I look forward to the weekends is so I can get a long-lie and not be completely sleep deprived. Other than that, I'd rather be at college, making videos with my friends and having session upon session of banterous fun.

Michelle drove us to Asda on Friday night, which is huge for her. She's still kind of scared when it comes to driving. But she pushed through her fear and drove us to Asda so I could get crispy M&Ms. That's friendship right there.

Thursday's sound class ended in disaster as poor Ryan got into trouble because Dean's group went into a disabled toilet and started screaming to get sound effects for this video.

Yes. That's my sound and lighting lecturer. 

See? Even my lecturers are cool.

Lauren xxx