Sunday, December 12, 2010

X factor finals, the most excitement I've had in ages.

Yeah, I know, How sad am I?


But I don't really care, this is, without a doubt, the best X factor final EVER.


Awesome.


So, One Direction have went out, just biding time before either Rebecca or Matt is crowned winner.


I don't know who I want to win. 


Rebecca is so adorable and has an amazing voice.


Matt on the other hand is a honey and has an amazing voice.


BLAH!


Don't know if it's just me, but I feel like a psychopath going "Hahaha!" online. Makes it feel as if I am right up in your face doing a forced laugh.


Mwahahaha!!

Matt just performed "Many of horror". C'mon toots, you can't beat Biffy!!

Love him like, but still...

Rebecca's wasn't AMAZING either to be honest, both have sung better.

Now I'm mega confused over who I want to win.

Oh... take that.. again? Jeezo.

Robbie's a nut.

Sorry. I mean a carrot.

OOOH!

It's the result... excited!

................................

MATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! <3 MY BABY MATT!!!!

Lauren out xxx