Monday, December 13, 2010

Stargate ( 15th Anniversary Edition )



Has it really been 15 years since Stargate was released ?, I have clear memories of going to see the movie at the cinema and it certainly doesn't seem like it was 15 years ago.

I've always enjoyed Stargate despite it's somewhat typical action movie climax letting things down a little at the end and I've owned several different versions of the movie over the years including the disastrous first Blu-ray release of the film, thankfully the 15th Anniversary Edition is an outstanding release in terms of picture and sound quality and easily the best release of the movie I've seen.

I was a little disappointed with the extras on the disc but the quality of the movie makes up for that, this is the release of the movie fans have been waiting for.