Friday, December 24, 2010

So... I guess this is Christmas 2010!

Just a very short post, written with chillaxing music in the background (Howie Day -Ghost, If anyone is interested). Just HAD to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.


I don't know what it is about Christmas, always make me feel very nostalgic.


In a good way? Yeah.


In a bad way? Yeah...


I don't know, I just want you all to know that I feel incredibly blessed to have all of you in my life.


I tell people that I love them all the time. I'm a very loving person in all honesty. And believe me, if I tell you that I love you, then I do love you and I want you to know how much you mean to me!


So thank you all, just for existing. Thank you thank you thank you!! 


To anyone that has lost someone that they love, my deepest sympathy. Carry on loving and laughing because they would hate to think that their passing would make you want to live any less. 


And to all of you that are lucky enough to spend Christmas with everyone that they love? You're incredibly lucky. And nothing under your Christmas tree can ever be better than having a Christmas surrounded by your friends and your family.

So cherish the moments. Don't get angry if what you REALLY wanted from Santa isn't under your tree because that's not the real meaning of Christmas... the real meaning of Christmas is being with your family.



Well... it's 0.00! Merry Christmas everyone!!


Lots of love, Lauren xxx