Saturday, December 25, 2010

A movie marathon.

As a result of buying a new Plasma screen TV a couple of days ago I've watched a whole bunch of movies. oddly enough most of them weren't in high definition.


Gremlins - A Christmas eve tradition, it's the closest my daughter can get to convincing me to watch a Christmas movie ( either that or Die Hard ).

Robocop: The Future of Law Enforcement ( pilot movie for the TV series ).

Avatar ( Extended Edition ) - it's a fun movie I guess but I'm still failing to see what all the fuss is about.

Mr Vampire 2 - They don't make them like this anymore and that's a bit of a shame.

Family Guy: It's a Trap - Funny at times and not funny at others but I think three Star Wars spoofs is more than enough.

Lost in La Mancha - This documentary still makes me sad, hopefully Terry Gilliam will get to make his Don Quixote movie one day

John Carpenter's The Thing

Invasion of the Body Snatchers ( 1978 ) - This along with John Carpenters version of The Thing are two remakes of classic movies I really enjoy