Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh lazy days!

Hey, do you see me complaining?


Nope, no complaining from me this week...


This time next week, I'll be back to school, so mucho complaining (Just thought I'd give you's a heads up)


Just had a complete and utter Nolan fest.


My fellow film fan recommended that I watch the Prestige, so I downloaded it from iTunes and have to admit, it's so awesome! 


Here's a link to the trailer. Watching it isn't going to kill you!!


Finished watching Batman Begins today too, great to see a film that creates a history for one of the greatest heroes of our generation... love how he chooses a bat to hide his identity when he fears bats above all else. Brilliant.


And was also making notes on Inception, think I know just about everything there is to know about that movie. Try me! Go on, I dare you!


Kinda feel inspired right now... to do work.


Hold the bus! It's because I had a bath...


You see, I chillax and just think when I'm in the bath (so an hour with my thoughts in all honesty) and I thought to myself today...
"This time next year, I'll only have one more full term in my school before I get chucked out into the big, bad world"
Scary thought.


Even scarier when I have no idea what I'm going to do!


I would really love to be a director, or a photographer. 


My back up is Design and Psychology.


But I'm not sure if I'll get to do any of them. Here's hoping!


Yeah, fell out with Facebook.


Can't stand it right now, I'm just using it to post photos onto now in all honesty.


Twitter is where it's at (@penguingonemad baby!)


What else, what else...


I think that's it.

Still no idea what I'm going to do for Hogmany (New Year's Eve to you non-Scots)



OH! And I'm turning Nocturnal.


Went to bed at 4.30am last night, seriously considered pulling an all nighter.

Ahhh well... 



Lauren out xxx