Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! 中秋節快樂!

Today is the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, which is also celebrated by other Asian countries such as Korea and Japan. A lot of Chinese people will be celebrating tonight with lanterns (electronic and traditional ones) - now where did I put my ones...? Heheheh, I'm a bit old for that stuff!

There are many different stories surrounding this festival, so I've included a Wiki link here for people to have a read instead of me having to reiterate the stories. :D 


I took this picture last night before midnight... The moon was so bright and pretty sitting out there all alone. ^^

A full moon - bold and bright!

And here's the original picture...

Original shot of last night's full moon

Don't forget to eat mooncakes tonight!! ^^ 中秋節快樂!