Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Aero Christmas Tree

I couldn't help myself at the counter. I saw this Aero Christmas Tree chocolate and I just knew it had to come here to be inspected. ^^ Well it's 98 days until Christmas and some of my friends are already counting down! Miss Pinky has already started her Christmas shopping... Nostalgia... ¬_¬ ....

I can't believe shops and brands have already started to do Christmas stuff, and it's ONLY September! Really...? Must we really be fanatics to shop this early? I never shop this early. I find it hard to find a place to hide presents for 3-4 months...

Now it's back to the chocolate! I give 5 out of 5 for the packaging! ^^
Aero Christmas Tree
The chocolate itself? I found no fault there. It wasn't as sweet as the Aero Orange (so grateful). And there's a lot of mintiness going on in there. So the chocolate also gets 5 out of 5. ^^ I'm in good spirits before Christmas... Well, just for now!
Small chunk of chocolate
Aero Mint Bliss!
Hurry up and try it out! It's only 65p - expensive for some I know!! So 3.5/5 for pricing...