Saturday, September 1, 2012

Addiction to Instagram

Oh gosh. I've become addicted to Instagram. I know it's been out since 2010, but since having an Android phone (Instagram was only added to Android in April 2012) and seeing a lot of friends using it, I have become addicted to it for the past two months or so. ^^"

Instagram enables you to change a picture by using a filter. You can also add some contrast and make a focus point in your picture (blurring out the rest of the picture and make it focus on a particular part of the picture)... The interesting part is their weekend challenge!


Here's a collage of some of the pictures I have taken over the past couple of months...

Instagram Username: QMBAOBAO

Check my other post: http://asimplegeekylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/too-much-instagram.html