Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Failed Omurice Attempt

¬_¬ .....................................................................................................
.............................................¬_¬
Me fail at cooking?!

Uh yes. I failed at making omurice... (a Japanese dish and very popular in Korea!). It's not my fault, I used too much egg maybe. Or maybe it's because I used the wrong rice ¬_¬""" ... Running out of excuses people! 


So what did I use? I used leftover long grain rice (I know it's the wrong rice :P ), Iceland's cooked chicken breast, frozen veggie, ketchup and 4 medium eggs... 

Fried rice, chicken breast and veggie in ketchup

4 Scrambled eggs

Chicken breast from Icelands! It's tasty and doesn't smell of cheap chicken!

And this is what it ended up being...

Finished version with the ketchup on top ^^

Even if it fell apart it was YUMMY!!!!
The egg fell apart as I was trying to fold, but I think I definitely used too many eggs to do this! Well at least it tasted nice for lunch today! ^_^ Mr Bear who doesn't like ketchup didn't think it look great at all! Ack too bad, (and he says he loves Japan!).

There are so many recipes out there. I suggest you just browse through, and try to mix and match with what suits you. 

I will do my best next time (with the correct rice and less eggs)!! Fingers crossed and Good luck! がんばって!^^