Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Origami OT

So I haven't done any origami for about 2 months. ¬_¬"" Just being lazy, studying and really just couldn't be bothered... Well that means origami OT (overtime)! I spent 4 hours creating all these pieces and there are some that I skipped because it needed 1 dollar bills (which I couldn't be bothered to get up and find) or printed paper... So fast forward to all these other ones... :D I am now up-to-date (actually a day ahead!) with the origami calendar.
Sweet Swallow

Offering Stand

Heart Place Card


Wedding Noshi

Boutonniere

Motorboat

Basket

Ladybug

Snail

Snake

Party Hat

Day Lily

Buffet Napkin

Catamaran

Catamaran x 2 = Flower

Goldfish

King Arthur's Crown

4-Pointed Star

Message in a Bottle

Pagoda

Cat

Panda

Modular Unit Ball - had to use paperclips to hold the pieces together!

Raccoon