Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Touristy Fun

Aaaah, it's fun to act like a tourist in London... People see me taking pictures and they think I'm a tourist! Heheheh... Well at this moment in time, there are a lot of people who are enjoying the Olympics and I have a week off from work so I couldn't help myself by taking some pictures around London again!

I took this one whilst on the bus in Parliament Square... Flags of the countries participating in the Olympics...

Parliament Square


Parliament Square

Parliament Square - A camera crew - not sure for which country...
 For the next pictures I was randomly photographing like a London tourist...
Westminster

A lot of the British Army is out and about!

Nelson's Column in the distance!

The Mall - towards Buckingham Palace...

Horse Guards Parade venue

The Olympic Flag!

Other side of The Mall - towards Trafalgar Square

Trafalgar Square - The blue thing is the Media Centre for some of the journalists that couldn't report at the Olympic Park
It's great being a Londoner when there are events going ^_^ ... Traffic is really quiet at the moment, so enjoy it whilst you can...!