Sunday, August 26, 2012

Howling at the moon... part 2

Well this base was fun to do and just came together. It was one idea after another until the finished product. There were a couple key elements I wanted to have on the base, the skull being the one I really wanted. How to do that and make it look like it belonged. So I just started building and thinking. Got the bones done for it and then added the sheep skull but I really wanted the shield now. So that is how the ax and gold pieces happened. This is a sacred place for warriors of their kind. Trinkets and warrior remains litter this area. Sounds good anyway. Now to put some paint and try and make it work.


These close ups kill me though. You can see all the little mistakes. Next time it will be at arms length. :) Hope you enjoy this.
Cheers,
John...