Wednesday, August 22, 2012

a LEGO comic

I have been inspired!

Inspired by The Guardian's LEGO animations of the Olympics... If you have not watched them, watch them here. They are pretty cool... 

And so, what did I end up doing after when I went to LEGOLAND? I made a comic out of LEGO figurines that I purchased on the day :D... Heheheheh... My friends probably think I'm a bit too geeky as they haven't commented about it so far :( (so heartbroken)... T_T

Here's my comic which is in 8 frames in 8 pictures. I tried to combine it all together, but unfortunately the font size in the speech bubbles is too small to read, and I figured it would be too hard to read as an all-in-one comic. I used a free photo editing software called PhotoScape (
www.photoscape.org)... I have a feeling it's Korean ^_^

Enjoy!