Friday, June 14, 2013

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights and Fruit Sensations Chewing Gum

More chewing gum. Woohoo.

These ones have been out in America for a while. And I have seen them on ebay when I was looking for watermelon flavoured gum in the past. So when I saw these flavours in Dallas, I knew I needed to buy them. It's unfortunate I didn't buy the multiple packs as these would have lasted until the end of the year...!

Anyway, I bought three flavours: sweet watermelon, strawberry shortcake and mint chocolate. And they are all sugar free. ^_^
Wrigley's Extra Chewing Gum
First up is the sweet watermelon flavour. As you take the plastic wrapper off, you get a whiff of the watermelon flavour. It has a sour taste to it at first and then as you keep chewing, the sour taste disappears, and then you are met with a sweetish watermelon taste. I really like this flavour. It has this everlasting taste.
Sweet Watermelon Flavour

A pinky red stick
Next is this strawberry shortcake flavour. You can't smell much from the packaging unfortunately. But does it taste like strawberry shortcake? Yes, it does. You get that biscuity taste along with the strawberry. It isn't too sweet, and it isn't overwhelming. Not my favourite out of the three, but it is a good flavour if you're craving a cheesecake type of flavour.
Strawberry Shortcake Flavour

A red coloured stick
And finally is this mint chocolate chip flavour! Wow. This has to be my favourite. I actually had a taste of these in Dallas. Miss Pinky like this too!! (She wanted my whole pack). As you take the wrapper off, there is this instant minty chocolate smell which is everlasting! ^_^ As soon as you start chewing you will instantly taste the chocolate chip. It tastes like dark chocolate. Then you're hit with the mint flavour, the real Wrigley's mint flavour (just like Double Mint).
Yummy Mint Chocolate Chip

A green yummy stick
I should've bought more chewing gum!!! They are a must try if you're heading towards the USA. ^_^