Monday, June 10, 2013

M&M's Peanut Butter Flavour

Next up is... M&M's Peanut Butter flavour. I have actually had several packets of these already and didn't blog about it... (Cheeky smile :D)....
Peanut Butter M&M's... I wonder if they are sold in M&M World...
It's a flavour that I'm sure the rest of the world wants to try. It has peanut butter in it. Who doesn't like peanut butter?! I grew up eating peanut butter sandwiches, and so I love the stuff. These are also slightly bigger to the ones you see in the UK...
Big M&M's!!!
In these M&M's there's an outer coloured shell, a coating of chocolate and then a filling of peanut butter. The peanut butter and chocolate melts quickly into your mouth and you still get the sweet taste from the shell, but also a bit of saltiness from the peanut butter... Yummy!!! It's like having chocolate spread and peanut butter in one sandwich. Hm, must try that one day!! ^_^
Sweet shell, chocolate then it's the peanut butter
It's a shame that these are not sold in the UK. I actually found some being sold at a stall in East Street Market, but they were about to expire, so I ate them quickly! According to the stall seller, they won't be exported from the US anymore... :( These would be a big seller over here methinks!!