Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Trident Cinnamon Flavour Chewing Gum

Chewing gum. Haven't blogged about chewing gum before. This one is quite interesting as it's cinnamon flavour. I have never seen cinnamon flavoured chewing gum before!! I think I bought this in Walmart.
A Packet of 54 Trident Cinnamon Sticks
You can instantly smell from the pack that there is some cinnamon flavour and at first I thought it smelt like washing powder.
Cool little box, which you just need to open at the back revealing all the chewing sticks
As you pop it into your mouth, you get this instant spicy taste as if it's going to burn the insides of your tongue and mouth, which is actually the xylitol added to this chewing gum! Oof!! Amazing stuff. I think I'm going to have to give this some friends to try out to see what they think of it!
There's 18 sticks in the packet!!

Cinnamon stick chewing gum
If you like cinnamon, and you don't mind a small peppery kick then this chewing gum is for you!! ^_^

And is it everlasting...? Yes it is!!

p.s. They taste like Big Red chewing gum... Yeek!