Friday, June 22, 2012

Randomness with Siri

I love telling Siri what to do.  She schedules appointments, sends texts and make phone calls.  But sadly it pretty much ends there since she cannot open or use apps. I hear there have been some improvements with the new iOS however while I wait I wanted to see if there are some other options I should be taking advantage of with Siri. So I decided to do some research and well it seems most people are just having fun with her.  I'll admit I did too.

Here is some randomness with Siri:
  • call me _____ (ok from now on I will call you _____)
  • Tell me a joke (two iPhones walk into a bar. i forget the rest)
  • Talk dirty to me (the floor needs vacuuming.)
  • Knock Knock. (knock knock. who's there? I do not do knock knock jokes)
  • Who is on first? (correct)
  • Where can I hide a dead body? (what kind of place are you looking for? - funeral services, mortuaries, cremation services, dumps or metal foundries.--map to places )
  • I'm drunk. (i hope you're not driving-- call taxi)
  • I'm bleeding. (i hope you're OK -- map to nearby hospitals)
  • what do you look like? (in the cloud, no one cares what you look like)
  • will you marry me? (my end user licensing agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies.)
  • I love you. (all you need is love. and your iphone)
  • Should I buy a PC or a mac?  (there are __ Apples stores near you)
  • Thank you.   (i aim to please)
What are some of your favorites?