Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pinning like crazy...

Last fall while planning my sisters baby shower I turned to my friends on facebook for a few ideas.  One of the comments I received a friend told me to check out Pinterest and sent me an invitation.  Once I connected I was amazed at all of the adorable crafts, beautiful things and genius ideas. I was instantly addicted!


So what is Pinterest?  Pinterest is a social site that lets you pin (save) photos from websites and organize them onto boards to share with friends.  Think of it as a google images organized however you want.  People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. The best part is the images link to the original site so you have instant access to instructions, recipes, videos, stores etc..


Pinterest is a fun way to discover new creative ideas, gadgets, and get inspiration from other crafty people who share your similar interests.


If you join be sure to check out my pinterest boards here: http://pinterest.com/amriccardi/


I have a Tech board where I pin business ideas, social media tips and geeky things.  You will see several of my favorite infographics some of which may even appear on my blogs.


Be careful its very addictive.    Happy pinning!!