Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello Kitty Charms from Strapya World

I have been meaning to write this post for a long while, but just never got round to it  (lazy geek!).

Obsessed with Hello Kitty? Yes I was and I still am! ^_^

I have many Hello Kitty things - stationary, key-rings, stuff from Japan, China and Hong Kong... I can't help it. Hello Kitty became an obsession when I was around 6 or 7 years old when my cousin bought me a stationary set with some glittery Hello Kitty origami paper. I still remember the red pencil rubber that smelt very sweet and exquisite, there was no other rubber 
like it in the whole of the UK at the time! ^_^

A few months ago (many months that I can remember), I ordered a set of 10 Hello Kitty lucky charms (plus there was 1 free one). If I just ordered one I would get a randomly picked one sent to me, which meant I couldn't get the one I wanted... I think these are limited edition because I couldn't find them on the website anymore. I remembered the parcel got here quite quickly, but it's not until now that I have been able to take any pictures (being an absolutely lazy geek ¬_¬)... 


Here's a lot of pictures of the pretty charms and the box it came in ^_^ ...

Hello Kitty Lucky Charms

Side of the box

The other side of the box

Inside the box with 10 little packages 

One of the packages


A free sweet came with each charm






This is the one I wanted!!



The free one hanged on the box
In my next Hello Kitty post I will show you some of the Hello Kitty stuff that I get from all over!

Website: http://www.strapya-world.com/