Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Apprentice - The Dimwits (Series 8, Ep 5)


Picture from the BBC's website
I've been trying to hold myself back to write about the BBC's The Apprentice for the past month... Argh!! 

Oh.My.God.

Are these people dimwits (I'm sure they're not like that). 

But come on!! These people really need to think about their market and look at their finances. 

On the latest episode (Episode 5) the two teams needed to make a new fitness regime for gyms. And Team Phoenix decided to use costly equipment, hoola hoops etc, but the gyms wanted to know how they were going to store and bury this equipment in their gym! Well, as a non-gym user, I think I would've known about that... and how will they be replaced as they are used over the years... who will fund all of that!!

Anyway, on the other team, the video was TERRIBLE!! Fitness regime sounded good... But... hmmmmm... I think if they had time, they would've been able to improve it.

So which team won? Well, that's for you to find out and for me to kip my lips sealed!

Did the right person go? Yeah, I think so. But in my honest opinion, I think the team leader on the winning team should've went!

The BBC really like to choose the dominant and cocky type to go on the show..!


Lord Sugar, please choose the right person that shines in this series!!