Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Paramore's new song!

As you all know, (if you know me at all, that is) I am a huge Paramore fan.


So when, in the early hours of Monday morning, it was announced that a new song was to be released "very soon", I took a minor freak out.


 Looked like this whilst doing this:


Then I stopped whilst I still had my dignity...

THEN I did this...
For ten minutes.

So ummm... yeah. Minor freak out.

Turns out, the song is called "Monster" and will feature on the "Transformers: Dark of the moon" soundtrack.

Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy have already released some of the lyrics of this new song, which can be seen below:
"I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me
But I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching
Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims
And they're getting stronger
I hear them calling"
But the sneak peaks don't stop there! Yup. Jeremy has actually posted a very short (but epic sounding) video of him playing the bass to "Monster". Want to hear it?



The soundtrack will be released on the 7th June, but it sounds as though we will be allowed to hear Paramore's song before then. It sounds amazing, so I really can't wait! The lyrics are killer if nothing else.

Oh, and one last thought... 

They are making a video.

Scheduled to be released, next month, shot in L.A. That should be fun! What do you guys think, Transformers or no transformers?

If there are transformers in the vid, then this
would definitely be Jeremy's.
He really loves the ":l" smiley

Here's the rest of the soundtrack, just in-case you are curious:
1. Linkin Park – Iridescent2. Paramore – Monster3. My Chemical Romance – The Only Hope For Me Is You4. Taking Back Sunday – Faith5. Staind – The Bottom6. Art Of Dying – Get Thru This7. Goo Goo Dolls – All That You Are8. Theory Of A Deadman – Head Above Water9. Black Veil Brides – Set The World On Fire10. Skillet – Alive & Awake (Remix)11. Mastodon – Just Got Paid (ZZ Top cover)
Not a bad soundtrack in my opinion (but as a Parawhore and part of the MCRmy... I suppose I'm slightly biased)


Lauren xxx