Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date

How stoned does that rabbit look?

Going to be honest, I never thought I would be this far behind on my blog.

There's no deadline to when these posts have to be completed by (there's no deadline at all in all honesty) but at the start of the year, I made my list of "Aims" for 2011 (as, those who know me are aware, that I do not make New Years resolutions because they expire as soon as you no longer acknowledge 2011 to be a new year).

Here's a reminder of what they are and how I'm getting on with them:



(Easy aims)


Blog for every day of the year. Does that mean blog everyday? No. It means blog ABOUT everyday

Do Project 365 again
Go on a road trip


(Intermediate aims)


Pass all my Highers

Finish off one of my Movie Scripts
Get a job


(Difficult aims) 


Play Yahtzee with Hayley Williams

Get a hug from Pink/Danny from The Script/Katy Perry
Watch 100 movies at the cinema




Blogging is going fairly well, just need to get back on course for my daily blog post.
Project 365 is written off entirely, I just don't have the drive to do it again.
A road trip is debatable... I'll see if anyone fancies a drive in Summer!


In the middle of sitting my Highers right now... I'll fill you in on the completion of this aim in August.
Ehh... Let's just say... It's not going so well.
^^ Ditto ^^


Still haven't played a game of Yahtzee with Hayley... I'll tweet her tonight asking if she fancies a game soon.
Looking as if my last chance is Katy Perry!! 
That last one is going surprisingly well! Just need to have a couple of cinema days with Halle and I'm well on course to complete that!


I'm just determined to keep writing. I made the promise to myself that I would (not to mention the promise I made to Ellen, who I would like to give a little shout-out to. She's awesome.) and I hate breaking promises.


And urgh! I hate using I so much in these posts. How self-centred do I sound?


We're all conceited individuals at heart. Let's brush past that and hug.


This post is about last Thursday, which I spent going to the...


LIBRARY!


I know, right.

However, I went to the library with Calum and Caitlin, so the awesomeness of those two balanced out the nerdiness of the library.

Sophie was going to go too, but she had a (very inventive) excuse.

She was smelly, so she didn't want to go out of the house, and she was just going to wait and have a shower before the English exam the following day to save her time.

Ahhh... So Sophie!

That could totally be a new catchphrase.

Okay, I can't remember much about last Thursday... I can remember Caitlin and Calum giving me a packet of frazzles and having some good banter whilst we attempted to revise.... I don't remember much else.

Clearly... we didn't revise hard enough.

More on that in the next post.

Lauren xxx