Sunday, February 5, 2012

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder




I remember discovering a trailer for Starship Troopers 3: Marauder just before the movie was released on DVD and Blu-ray and being completely shocked that it was being made after the massive disappointment that was Starship Troopers 2 but despite the obvious lower budget I though the movie looked good and at the time I enjoyed it, I thought it did a good job of recapturing some of the feel of the first film.

Well I recently picked up the Blu-ray version of the movie dirt cheap on eBay and I must say I enjoyed re watching the movie again yesterday, sure there are a few places where they obviously didn't have the special effects budget of most contemporary sci-fi films but it was still fun.

I wonder if someone is sneakily working on a fourth Starship Troopers film ?