Sunday, February 19, 2012

Paint Night at Gamers...

Scotty has been organizing paint nights at a game store in Ogden called Gamer's Asylum. There was a great turn out so much so we had to keep gathering tables for people to sit. This gives us an opportunity to share knowledge, eat liver fattening food and have a great time. I even brought some fresh salsa that I had made that day with some blended peppers that you could add to make it hotter. One of the mixtures had some ghost chilies in it. Grim was the only one who tried that additive. Scotty did have some of the Cheyenne/Habanaro blend which was entertaining and why he kept eating was also a question. Chevy showed a cool display idea for his minis with a very nice miniature he just painted. Sweet!! Sephirob had some sweet robots that were 50isk in nature. Sarathain was working on his Infinity miniatures and sadly I did not see his work. Jupiter was working on his Circle army for Hordes. MenothJohn was working on I believe something for Warmachine but I could be mistaken. Grim was working on Dark Age as well as Scotty. Volf showed some of his recent work for Warlord. He had a sweet looking Wolfen. Chris was working on some Circle figs for Trevor. Chris' dad was there briefly and had some serious progress on a Jack from Warmachine. For a short time TheWyrm was there to chat it up. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Anyway here are several pics from the night. If you are in the area come and join us...

As you see in the picture... well you know.


We have some great advice being given or as some would say some serious wisdomous is going on....

I was out of ear shot so I am just assuming some sports talk is going on. Can you guess which poster Scotty wanted to take home with him?


I was mistaken. I did say it was paint night but this picture clearly displays it was also a gun show, I forgot my reading glasses and organizational skills. In all honesty the organization portion I am going to ripoff and do that down in my hobby den.

I think Grim would have painted more but Scotty kept running off with his figs.


The master and his student as well as 'Eat my Pringles dang it!"

I had to add some comments since we didn't have audio for this. We did have a great time and if you were not there you missed it.
Cheers,
John...