Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Old and New...

I thought I would throw up a diorama that I made a few years ago and entered in the Privateer Press painting contest at Gencon. I was lucky enough to take second place in my category at the time. It was tons of fun seeing the other miniatures in real life. You see pictures but it does not compare to seeing something in real life. They were amazing. I hope to do it again someday. It was tons of fun.



This is a board I am creating for Infinity the Game. This going to be an urban board and what you see here is the sidewalk with a panel removed for maintenance. I just want to add character to the board itself without anything else on it. I am hoping to get some time here in the near future to start working on it again. I have these visions but I am going in so many different directions right now. Well if you have any questions please ask. Always a pleasure.
Cheers,
John...