Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waffles don't disintegrate.

+
does NOT equal

Went to Starbucks with my Mum, Dad, Auntie Violet and... er... Lorna and Linda (not entirely sure how their related.)

My Auntie and... er... Lorna and Linda live in Keith, so I never get to see them, but dear God, my Auntie is just the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Cuter than this:


Cuter than this:



Even cuter than this:


You get the message, my Auntie is adorable and I love her to pieces, right?

The lady at starbucks told my Mum to get the caramel waffles, pop 'em over her cup, and let them melt.

So my Mum took the waffle...

Broke a piece off...

And ploop. She dropped it in her latte. On purpose.

Nothing was said...

She got to the end of her cup of tea and stared at the bottom for a minute before saying:
MUM: Aww... look. It didn't melt.
ME: Mum, the girl meant that the caramel inside the waffle would melt... not the actual waffle. 
MUM: Well. At least we tried. 
Then Mum, Lorna and Linda went away to Markies whilst I stayed with Dad and Auntie Violet at starbucks.


Dad made a... easel shaped... thing (for lack of better descriptive words) out of wooden stirrers, which I later made into a "kite".

You would need to be highly skilled to be able to fly that kite, that's all I'm saying.



Basically, I had a great time with my family today!


And tonight?

I'm going to see the finale of Harry Potter with one of my best friends.



Today is awesome.


Hope you have had a lovely day too!


Lauren xxx