Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dad... stop flashing the CCTV man.

CCTV cameras... 
they catch the weirdest things.

Went to Livingstone with my Mum and Dad on Monday, it was nice to get out of the house and spend some time with my family for a change.

Not much time spent with my family because we somehow managed to lose my Dad.

Lost? In a shopping centre? What are you Dad, 3 years old?!

HINT: Don't trust the middle-aged 
man in the dog costume.

Not even exaggerating when I say we spent an hour and a half looking for him...

Whilst diving in and out of stores. What? We're female. We are built with a set of magnets in us, that drag us towards shops. It's just a fact of life.

This guy concurs.
See? Scientific fact.

Apparently, he went back to the car and was away to drive away and leave us stranded in Livingstone.

Charming Dad, real charming!

I don't want to go back to Livingstone.

Don't get me wrong, I had an amazing time, the shops were fantastic and the people were lovely, but my Dad flashed a CCTV camera in the lift, and I don't want the security guards to be pointing him out and shaking their heads, knowing they've seen him partially naked.

*shudders*

Someone, please, get my family professional help.

Lauren xxx